♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Like words on a script that seemed too precious to be dropped, holding onto it isn't going to move the scene forward. Hello world! Happy 2008!
It's the New Year. This is my first post yo!
COUNTDOWN WAS GREAT. EXTRAORDINARILY AWESOME. I NEVER WENT THAT WILD IN A LONG LONG WHILE ALREADY. Thanks beloved peeps and the snowww for making it so unforgettable. Also thanking SMRT for entending train services till 2am(: hahah.
Man I got certain New Year resolutions that I'm burning to fulfill. I'm just waiting for the right chance. (:
Ah first day of school was unexpectedly okay. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I was still dreading it previously. Like, I could wake up earlyyy, I could get everything ready in 25 mins, I could walk to the bus stop without dragging my feet blah blah blah.
But, you know, for a first day, at least there're some things to look forward to. I can't say the same for the rest of the days. I just feel sad that that the freedom to do whatever and go whereever we want during hols is gone. It's down to work work work now. Miss Teng (our new co-form) was already showing us the eyesore pile of English work we HAVE TO COMPLETE this term. Just those meant for term ONE and it's like, killing. Not to forget, it was just one subj English.
I'm English rep again though:D & Julia's my greattt sitting partner:D The people sitting around me are also very nice:D Cherie, Tiff, Pek, Abby, Krix, Eli, Elea so on.
Dad & Mum fetched Nana to Crescent today so I had to take the bus. She says she likes it there and she made some new friends so I think she's most prob gonna stay there? (the appeals were rather slow&confusing&stupid) But it's great news that she is happy la. Yep.
I'm gonna read MND now. Bye world!
My new year resolutions for school: -I'm must be attentive and listen in class properly(esp for Math&Sci). -I'm must do all my homework. -I'm must study very hard. -I'm must play without regret after Os.